The F530 has a length of 15.94 meters and a width of 4.63 meters.
The model is equipped with three large cabins and two wet areas with a separate shower.
The F530 is powered by two Volvo IPS 600 engines (standard) or two Volvo IPS 700 or IPS 800 engines (optional - available from 2016).
Drawn by world-renowned designer Bill Dixon, this flybridge yacht impresses with a level of comfort that is usually only found on yachts over 60 ft. A yacht for the whole family: Both the exterior and interior have the typical Sealine character. The model sets itself apart clearly from the competition with over a dozen USPs:
- Modern, powerful hull with character. Enormous windows let ample light in the saloon and cabins and give the yacht the typical Sealine look.
- Vertical wings on the coaming edge broaden the flybridge towards the aft and increase the size of the covered cockpit area. - Flybridge: the largest in its class, making optimal use of the space with maximum comfort.
- Optional hardtop on the fly or classic bimini.
- Operator and passenger seat on the flybridge can be converted into a chaise longue.
- Impressive saloon windows with a length of 3.90 meters and a height of 1.70 meters.
- Optional doors in the side windows provide an exit onto the side deck.
- A large U-shaped sofa in the saloon can be converted into two opposite sofas, opening up access to the side doors and providing a breathtaking panoramic view from standing position. The large saloon door and folding window open up a large space between the cockpit and the saloon.
- The large L-shaped sofa in the cockpit offers a good view of the 40 inch TV in the saloon.
- On the foredeck, the cozy sitting corner with lowering table can be transformed into a generously sized sun lounger.
- A large bimini with carbon frame provides shade on the foreship sun deck.
- Pop-up lamps transform the foreship into a cozy cocktail bar in the evenings.